Ordering your set of eID developer test cards was never this eaZy!
As manufacturer of the Belgian eID card, Zetes offers developers two separate sets of various eID cards to be used for testing purposes.
These eaZySet test cards are based on:
- Applet 1.7 - The earlier version of the Belgian eID card, which will circulate until 2030.
- NEW Applet 1.8 - The Belgian eID card, released in 2020.
Soon, the updated version of the eID test cards with the Applet 1.8 will be in circulation, based on the Belgian eID card brought into circulation in 2020. You can already pre-order your 1.8 test cards now, so that they will be shipped as soon as they are available.
Both 1.7 and 1.8 versions will coexist in the coming decade.
You can place your order using the orange link below.
For more information, please consult the official wiki: https://github.com/Fedict/eid-mw/wiki/Applet-1.8
The Zetes eaZySet consists of 5 different cards:
|Card Type||Authentication certificate||Signing certificate|
|Kids ID > 6 and < 12 year||Revoked||None|
|eID person < 18 year||None (Active for v1.7)||None|
|eID person > 18 and < 75 year||Active||Active|
|eID person > 75 year||Expired||Expired|
|eVK person > 18 year||Active||Revoked|
Zetes maintains a dedicated CRL & OCSP-service in order to operate these cards. Next to this, we are willing to provide you the necessary state-of-the-art tools to effectively integrate eID-functionalities within your applications:
- Tools for both web-based or native signing
- Tools for web-based identification & authentication
- Tools for native eID data capture integration on Windows, Mac OS, iOS or Android (SDK’s available on request)
|Obtain a test account or get eID SDK’s||ORDER EAZYSET TEST CARDS||eID developer mini site|